By clicking “Buy Now,” “Purchase,” or any other phrase on the purchase button, entering your credit card information, or otherwise enrolling, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, you (“Client”) agree to be provided with products, programs, or services by Erin Doppelt
This coaching agreement (“Agreement”) is made and entered into on ( t h e “Effective Date”) between and among SPIRITUAL INTELLIGENCE, LLC (the “Company”) as represented by ERIN DOPPELT (the “Coach”) on the one hand, and (the “Client”) on the other hand. Company and Client may be referred to collectively as the “Parties” and each a “Party.”
Soulful Entrepreneur Basecamp (the “Program”) (as detailed below) takes place from May 1, 2021 until October, 2021 (the “Term”); or whatever 5 month consecutive months follow after check out purchase on this site, however, certain aspects of the Program and Payment will begin immediately upon execution of this Agreement. The purpose of this Agreement is to set forth the details of the Parties relationship so each are clear as to respective roles and how communication will take place resulting in a relationship that will be positive, productive, and comfortable.
In consideration of this Agreement, the Coach agrees to provide the services as outlined below and the Client will pay in the amount and according to the payment schedule noted below. THEREFORE, the Coach and the Client agree as follows:
a. During the Term, the Coach agrees to provide services in accordance with the specific terms set forth in the Program as outlined herein.
b. The Program includes the following, although Coach reserves the right to alter or add additional services if Coach deems it in the best interest of the Client.
a. A total of eight (8) coaching call sessions up to fifty (60) minutes in length occurring monthly with Erin & her support coaches
b. Access to Soulful Entrepreneur Basecamp
e. At Coach’s discretion other materials, support, and/or bonus materials may be included.
c. The services to be provided by the Coach to the Client are business coaching, which is not medical advice, therapy or counseling. Coaching topics may address specific personal projects, business, or general conditions in the Client’s life or profession.
d. Client is aware that Coach does not solve medical issues nor treat disease and is therefore not a replacement for client’s therapist or physician. If Client is presently under any form of psychiatric care or specialized medical supervision, Client is to inform Coach prior to working together.
e. When applicable, Client may not schedule any Session in the applicable month until after Client has completed payment for that month pursuant to Section 3 below.
f. Client must utilize the scheduling link provided to reserve available Private Coaching Calls at least forty-eight (48) hours in advance of the Session. Client is responsible for booking their Sessions in advance using the listed availability. Neither Coach nor Company shall be held liable or issue any refund if the Client is unable to find a slot at their preferred time for any Session.
g. If needed, Client agrees to reschedule any Session at least forty-eight (48) hours prior to a scheduled Session and Client may only reschedule the applicable Session a total of three (3) times. If Client does not reschedule prior to this time, that Session will be forfeited. For the avoidance of doubt, if a Session has been scheduled for 5 PM CST on March 15th, 2021, the Client must reschedule the Session by 4:59 PM CST on March 13th, 2021, or that Session will not occur and the Client will not be refunded for the cost of that Session. If Client reschedules a Session from March 5th to the 10th, and then again to the 12th, and again to the 17th, the Client would not be able to reschedule that Session again.
h. Client understands that not showing up for a Private Coaching Call without proper rescheduling will result in a forfeit of that Session, subject to a reschedule at the Coach’s sole discretion.
i. Client understands that Sessions will not be extended if Client is late and that if they are more than ten (10) minutes late the Session is forfeited, subject to a reschedule at the Coach’s sole discretion.
j. Company shall set the dates and times for Group Coaching Calls. Client shall not receive any refund, partial or otherwise, if they are unable to attend some or all of the Group Coaching Calls. Client acknowledges that the Company shall schedule Group Coaching Calls at all times of day to accommodate time-zones around the world and not all Group Coaching Calls will be within Client’s waking hours.
k. Company may terminate this Agreement for any reason immediately upon notice to Client. In the event that Company terminates this Agreement, Client shall take part in no additional Sessions nor be responsible for any payments after the date of termination.
2. METHODOLOGY. Coach will employ a range of methodologies. Client agrees to be open minded and partake in methods proposed. Client understands that Coach makes no guarantees as to the outcome of coaching Sessions or the Program. Coaching may include establishing goals, identifying resources, creating action plans, strategizing, and providing models, examples, and in-the-moment skills training.
Client will make payment via the Company’s website located athttps://erinracheldoppelt.thrivecart.com/basecamp or erinracheldoppelt.com (the “Website”) or other agreed upon method as outlined on the Website or by the Coach in writing to the Client.
Client will complete one (1) payments of $4500 to Company on or before the date specified by Company via the payment portal provided by the Coach.
b. The Client will be charged a late fee of $25 per day, starting on the day of the missed payment, if a payment is not completed on the day and time which it is due.
c. So that Client is fully invested in this Program, no refunds will be issued at any time. Client understands that Client is responsible for all payments whether or not Client is fully participating in the Program. No exceptions will be made in this matter and the Coach reserves the right to take legal action to collect payment.
d. The Client shall not make any chargebacks to the Company’s account. The Client shall pay for any fees associated with recouping payment, including but not limited to, collections fees and attorneys’ fees.
4. DISCLAIMERS. By participating in the Program and/or other services offered by the Coach or the Company, Client acknowledges that Coach is not a psychologist, therapist, attorney, or financial advisor, and coaching does not replace the care of other professionals. Coaching is in no way to be construed or substituted as psychological counseling or any other type of therapy or advice.
Client acknowledges that the Coach has not and does not make any representations as to a future outcome of any kind that may be derived as a result of the Program. Client accepts and agrees that Client is 100% responsible for results. The Coach makes no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding Client’s performance.
The Coach may provide the Client with information relating to products that the Coach believes might benefit the Client, but such information is not to be taken as an endorsement. The Coach is not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information or coaching provided.
The Coach may provide Client with third-party recommendations for such services as photography, marketing, health, or other related services. Client agrees that these are only recommendations and the Coach will not be held liable for the services provided by any third party to the Client. The Coach is not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information or services provided by a third-party.
Any testimonials, earnings, or examples shown through Coach’s website, programs, and/or services are only examples of what may be possible for Client. There are no assurance as to any particular outcome based on the use of Coach’s programs. Client acknowledges that Coach has not and does not make any representations as to the future income, sales, or potential profitability or loss of any kind that may be derived as a result of use of participation in the Program.
The Program and related services provided to the Client by the Coach under this Agreement are provided on an “as-is” basis, without any warranties or representations express, implied or statutory; including, without limitation, warranties of quality, performance, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Company makes no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding Client’s performance. Client understands that because of the nature of the program and extent, the results experienced by each client may significantly vary. By signing the Agreement, Client acknowledges there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that Client will reach their goals as a result of participation in the Program. Company makes no guarantee other than that the services offered in this Program shall be provided to Client in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
5. CLIENT REPRESENTATIONS. Client represents that they will use at least the same disclaimers used by Company/Coach in this Agreement anytime Client represents that they have participated in and/or completed the Program from Company/Coach when holding themselves out to third parties. Furthermore, this Agreement will not establish a partnership, agency, or joint venture between Company/Coach and Client. Client represents that they will not be considered under this Agreement or otherwise as having the status of an employee, agent or representative of Company/Coach and will not hold themselves out as such to any third party.
6. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL COACH OR COMPANY BE LIABLE TO CLIENT FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER OR NOT THAT PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. COACH’S AND/OR COMPANY’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES OR ALLEGED DAMAGES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY CLIENT TO COMPANY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
7. CONFIDENTIALITY. This Agreement is considered a mutual non-disclosure agreement. Both Parties agree not to disclose, reveal or make use of any information learned by either party during discussions, coaching sessions, or otherwise. The Coach acknowledges that all information provided by Client will be kept strictly confidential, as permissible by law. Client acknowledges that any information shared in a group setting will not be considered confidential. Client acknowledges that Coach may share confidential information or coaching sessions with Coach’s contractors or representatives solely for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations of this Agreement. Confidential Information includes, but is not limited to, information disclosed in connection with this Agreement, and shall not include information rightfully obtained from a third party. Both Parties shall keep all Confidential Information strictly confidential by using a reasonable degree of care, but not less than the degree of care used by safeguarding the Parties own confidential information. The obligation of the Parties hereunder to hold the information confidential does not apply to information that is subsequently acquired by either Party from a third party who has a bona fide right to make such information available without restriction. Both Parties agree that any and all Confidential Information learned as of the date of purchase shall survive the termination, revocation, or expiration of this Agreement.
8. MEDIA & TESTIMONIAL RELEASE. Company may take photographs, videos, audio recordings, or other recordings of the Program, any Session or during other services provided to Client (“Session Content”) and that Coach and Company may use Session Content for future commercial or non-commercial purposes. Client agrees and understands that by participating in the Program or other services provided by the Company, Client is consenting to being recorded and photographed and to the use of Client’s likeness, writing, and voice in any Session Content in perpetuity by Company for whatever purpose as Company sees fit.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. The Coach and Company maintain all right title and interest in and to all copyrights and other intellectual property rights to any and all materials created for or provided to Client during the Program or any services provided by the Coach or Company for Client, including Session Content (“Company IP”). Nothing in this Agreement shall transfer ownership of or rights to any Company IP to the Client, nor grant any right or license other than those stated in this Agreement. Company grants Client a limited revocable license for personal use of relevant Company IP provided by the Coach or the Company.
10. FORCE MAJEURE. Coach and/or Company shall be excused from performance for any period and to the extent that it is prevented from performing any action, in whole or in part, as a result of delays caused by the other party or an act of God, war, civil disturbance, court order, labor dispute, or other cause beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation failures or fluctuations in electrical power or telecommunications equipment. Such nonperformance shall not be a default of this Agreement.
11. INDEMNIFICATION. Client agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, Coach, and their affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, and other independent contractors from any and all claims, demands, losses, causes of action, damage, lawsuits, judgments, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of, or relating to, Client’s participation in the Program or other services provided under this Agreement and/or the Client’s action(s), including any breach of paragraph 5 of this Agreement.
13. NON-DISPARAGEMENT. Client agrees that they shall not engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the Company or Coach. Client shall not make any false, disparaging, or derogatory statement in public or private regarding the Coach or Coach’s Company, its employees, or agents.
14. ATTORNEYS’ FEES. If either Party brings an action to enforce their rights under this Agreement, the prevailing Party may recover its expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred in connection with the action and any appeal from the losing Party.
15. GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without reference to its conflicts of law provisions. Any litigation hereunder will be brought exclusively in any state or federal court of competent jurisdiction in Chicago, Illinois and each Party consents to venue and exclusive personal jurisdiction of such courts.
16. SURVIVAL. Any provision of this Agreement that by its nature is reasonably intended to survive beyond termination shall survive termination including, without limitation: Sections 4-10, and 12-18.
17. SEVERABILITY. Should any provision of this Agreement be or become invalid, illegal, or unenforceable under applicable law, the other provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected and shall remain in full force and effect.
18. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, whether written or oral. No representations, inducements, promises, or agreements which are not embodied herein shall be of any force or effect. This Agreement shall not be modified, amended, varied, waived, explained, added to, extended, changed in any way, except by a written instrument executed by both Parties.
The Parties have caused this Agreement to be signed or confirm purchase by their duly authorized representatives as of the Effective Date.